Can Montrose Businesses Balance Fire Damage Restoration with a Commitment to Continue Providing Products and Services?
Partner with SERVPRO by Developing an Emergency READY Profile and Plan (ERP) to Support Continued Operation of Your Montrose Business
In Montrose, commercial fire damage restoration proceeds more smoothly when your business joins forces with a full-service water and smoke remediation company like SERVPRO. Overcome the fear that customers will seek out the competition during your recovery from fire and smoke damage through a collaborative Emergency READY Profile and Plan (ERP).
What Is the Goal of the SERVPRO ERP?
An ERP is a tool to prevent commercial and financial ruin. Avoid the risk of permanent closure over 40 percent of companies face during commercial disaster recoveries from fire and smoke damage restoration and clean up. Prepare to meet customer needs despite the challenge of a fire-damaged building.
How Do You and SERVPRO Create an Individualized ERP?
Set up a walk-through consultation with one of our experienced project managers. Although SERVPRO responds professionally during an unanticipated crisis, teaming with us beforehand focuses and sharpens planned interventions. Review the restoration options we offer local businesses, staying open to recommendations that eliminate vulnerabilities and limit potential damage. During the walk-through we:
- Sketch out a blueprint of your building’s physical layout
- Note the location of utility lines and shutoffs
- Identify locations of common sources of fire damage
- Memorialize the positioning of equipment and production, inventory, and storage areas
How Do Businesses Add Details to the ERP?
We urge business owners to personalize the ERP using our mobile app. Clarifying details can include:
- A statement that SERVPRO is your preferred fire restoration partner to prevent delays in emergency service provision
- The identities and contact information for your vendors and subcontractors
- Designation of authorized individuals who can act on your behalf if you cannot direct the recovery
Be prepared for smoke damage and fire restoration by completing an ERP with SERVPRO of Montrose / Telluride. Call (970) 478-1659 to start the process rolling.