About SERVPRO of Montrose / Telluride
Thomas Ivan Miller
Owners of SERVPRO of Montrose / Telluride
Our reputation as a go-to provider for home and commercial property restoration has grown steadily throughout our time in Colorado. Our commercial work has primarily been concentrated in the ski resort towns around Telluride and Crested Butte although, we do serve fifteen towns and communities surrounding the Montrose area.
Our local technicians have extensive training in the water, fire and mold damages. We are capable of both assessing issues as well as remediating them quickly and efficiently. As our business has grown, we have invested heavily in training our crew chiefs. Many of our technicians are multi-disciplinary which is useful in dealing with connected damages such as water and mold growth.
Montrose is a diverse territory with the Grand Mesa, the largest in the US, and the San Juan Mountain ranges. The changing terrain does impact our weather conditions increasing the frequency of both storms and floods. We offer this community an emergency response unit for flash flooding or storm damages. As part of our emergency services, we can perform board ups, restore power, make a job site safe for third-party contractors and pack-out your possessions to an external cleaning facility.
The community here has had its fair share of natural disasters, which is why we contribute to the sharing ministries of Montrose. Each year, we donate re-usable SERVPRO canvas bags as well as donating wears for charity raffles. These charities are close to home with residents we work with who have been displaced by extreme weather conditions. Our external cleaning facility can house your possessions while your property is being restored and we can even treat valuables with state-of-the-art ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning methods.
We have the experience of restoring multi-million-dollar mansions up in Telluride as well as helping senior citizens while asbestos removal happens in their homes. In other words, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster with the equipment, resources, and training to make a real difference for both the businesses and residents of this corner of Colorado.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certified Firm
- 2014 - Lead-Based Paint renovation, Repair, and Painting activities Pursuant
- 2014 - Water Damage Restoration
- 2015 - Applied Structural Drying Technician Course
- 2015 - Asbestos Certification
- 2015 - Asbestos Consulting Firm
- 2015 - Successful Subrogation for Tom Miller
- 2015 - Water damage Restoration Applies Structural Drying
- 2017 - directors gold award from SERVPRO Industries for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance
- 2017 - FSRT
- 2017 - IICRC Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- 2017 - IICRC Odor Control Technician