Unfortunate kitchen fire in Delta, CO
While hurrying to get to church on Sunday, a resident of Delta, CO left a pan on the stove. It took literally two hours for this to happen. The damage was so extensive that there are smoke lines extending to all adjacent rooms. SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride remediate all of the kitchen and cleaned out all rooms that where affected. The owner was overwhelmed with all that had happened. She stated "this is an extensive unfortunate event, thank you for putting me in order".
Vapor Barrier Lining
Vapor Barrier Lining for Crawlspace
A homeowner in Montrose called about her crawlspace being moldy and musty after spending $10,000 to have it mediated. She then called SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride to remediate the crawlspace stating that it was still musty and dank with mold. It took about 11 days for SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride to get all the job of testing and laying vapor barrier that was right for her specific crawlspace, but the job was done right and will last her a lifetime.
Whitey's Home and Garden Expo 2017
SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride at the Whitey's Home and Garden Expo 2017
Thank you to all that came to see the SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride booth at the Whitey's Home and Garden Expo in Friendship Hall. We would like to congratulate all the winners of our raffle drawings. We can't wait to see everyone at next year's expo.
The Montrose Daily Press meeting press time
Standing water in the Montrose Daily Press printing warehouse
A broken fire hydrant caused the Montrose Daily Press printing warehouse to flood. The Press called SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride at 11am, stating they had press time at 3pm. The Crew of SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride arrived within twenty minutes and got to work right away to clear all the water and damages. The quick response and the experience of the crew helped the Montrose Daily Press meet press time.
We are "ready for whatever happens"
snow mobile ride in to a residence in Arrowhead, CO
A residence in Arrowhead, CO sustained water damage, however due to the heavy snow, all access roads surrounding the property were closed. To get to the property, the SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride team rode in on snow mobiles. To say that they enjoyed the ride would be an understatement, but this is what we will do to get the job done. Our team will do whatever it takes to get you back to your daily routine. Know that when you call us, we will be there for you.
Christmas Fire Prevention
Have a safe Holiday Season!
The Holidays are upon us. Twinkling light are everywhere and beautiful to see, especially on the Christmas tree. We at SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride wants you to have a blessed holiday season without the heartache and headache of a fire. Therefore, we've put together a few simple safety tips on Christmas tree fire prevention.
1. If using fresh trees, make sure to fill base with water daily. Fresh trees are less like catch fire.
2. Before stringing lights, check for fray or exposed wires and replace if necessary.
3. Keep trees from all heat source, ie: fire places, heating vents, candles or high wattage lights.
4. Lastly, turn off all lights when going to bed.
Low visibilty in Cimarron, Montrose County.
We've been spoiled with the beautiful weather here on Western Slopes of CO! However, today's forecast brought high winds, rain and some snow showers. Snow tires are required in higher elevations. PLEASE DRIVE SAFE AND BE CAREFUL!
Restoration Sciences Acadamy
In an effort to better serve the community employees and owner of SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride have recently completed the following certifications. Tom Miller the owner, went to Denver, Co last week and completed Fire Restoration from Restoration Science Academy and Odor Control from Restoration Science Academy.
Matt Davidson went to Phoenix, Arizona for one week. He received the IICRC certification in Applied Structural Drying.
Fall is in the Air
By the way the theme is Tim Burton!!!!
Fall is in the air and do you know what that means? HALLOWEEN!! 32 more days until SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride has a big Halloween party! Yes, all the employees and their family members will be there but if you have any type of water damage or fire damage to your home or business SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride will be there for you because we are a 24/7 emergency response business. If your house was to sustain fire or smoke feel free to call us at anytime of Halloween night because we will be there as soon as possible! If you have a big bowl of punch and someone spilt it all over the carpet then go ahead and call at (970)240-6970 and will come with all of our equipment to clean the mess up!!
Restoring Your Montrose/Telluride Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Montrose/Telluride commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride
SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.