Recent Before & After Photos

Montrose Condo Suffers from a Storm


The wide open window during an all day rainstorm doused the interior of this kitchen condo in Montrose with a large amount of water. The renters were gone for s... READ MORE



Apartment Smoke Damage to a Telluride Home


The cold weather means the appearance of space heaters during the cold Colorado winters. This appliance tipped over and lit the drapes and clothing piled on the... READ MORE



Fire Damage to a Telluride Kitchen


Even an electric stove top can cause fire damage to a Telluride kitchen. The grease splattered, ignited, and spread to the curtains on the windows and the wall.... READ MORE



Montrose Mold Problems in a Crawlspace


Our SERVPRO of Montrose / Telluride applied microbial remediation technicians answered the call to a failed mold cleanup. The homeowner had already invested $10... READ MORE



Flood to the Montrose Daily Press Printing Warehouse


A broken fire hydrant caused the Montrose Daily Press printing warehouse to flood. They have a press time release every day at 3 pm. The Before Photo depicts th... READ MORE



Water Heater Damage in Montrose, CO


This kitchen and adjoining rooms suffered extensive water damage due to the water heater leaking for four months that went unnoticed by a homeowner in Montrose,... READ MORE



Telluride Vacation Home and Water Damage


Moisture from condensation built up in the wall of this kitchen/family room of this Telluride vacation getaway home. The drywall panels that were damaged from t... READ MORE



Montrose Commercial Cleaning Service


This restaurant was between tenants in Montrose when we were tasked with cleaning up the residual grease, grime, and overall mess left behind after the last clo... READ MORE



Kitchen Cleanup in that Montrose Commercial Restaurant


Our SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride commercial cleaning technicians are well versed from removing stains in carpets to even polishing and removing water stains fr... READ MORE