If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (970) 240-6970

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire

5/8/2017 (Permalink)

Unfortunate kitchen fire in Delta, CO

While hurrying to get to church on Sunday, a resident of Delta, CO left a pan on the stove.  It took literally two hours for this to happen.  The damage was so extensive that there are smoke lines extending to all adjacent rooms.  SERVPRO of Montrose/Telluride remediate all of the kitchen and cleaned out all rooms that where affected.  The owner was overwhelmed with all that had happened.  She stated "this is an extensive unfortunate event, thank you for putting me in order".

Other News

View Recent Posts